I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you have with us as a supplier(Ozan Zagrali) Close via the website https://silberx.de/. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions, if applicable, is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, is exercising their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is posted on our website, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a contract for the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to open the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system as a payment method, e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.t.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be shown the order data as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been directed back to our online shop.
Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to check the information in the order overview again, to change it using the "back" function of the internet browser or to cancel the order.n.
By submitting the order via the corresponding "buy" button or a similar description, you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.t.
(4th) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on the payment methods offered
(1 payment via Klarnaa
In cooperation withKlarna Bank AB publl), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Bill: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods / tickets / or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The complete billing conditions for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here:Germany.
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly installments on the terms specified in the checkout. Payment in installments is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. You can find further information about the hire purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit for the countries in which this payment method is available only available in the specified countries here:: Germany.
Instant bank transfer: Available in Germany. Your account will be debited immediately after you have placed your order.
You can find more information about Klarnahere. You can find the Klarna apphere.
§ 4 right of retention, Retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a We reserve title to the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Pledging or security transfer is not permitted prior to the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods..
b You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that you accrue from the resale, we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you fail to properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves..
c If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire joint ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing..
d We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10. The selection of the securities to be released is incumbent on us.s.
§ 5 Warranty
(1 The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in deviation from the above warranty regulations:
a Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are deemed to be agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b In the event of defects, we guarantee, at our option, repair or subsequent delivery. If the elimination of the defect fails, you can either request a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects is deemed to have failed after an unsuccessful second attempt, unless something else results in particular from the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances. In the case of repairs, we do not have to bear the increased costs that arise from the shipment of the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c The warranty period is one year from date of delivery. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
- culpably caused damage attributable to us from injury to life, body or health and other damage caused intentionally or with gross negligence;
- as far as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- for things that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness;
- In the case of legal recourse claims that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1 German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by the mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident.).
(2) The provisions of the UN sales law expressly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
21465 Reinbek, Germany
Phone: 49 40 982456044
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution OS platform, available atr https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the formation of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provisions "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. The full text of the contract will not be saved by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance sales contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Codes of Conduct
4.1. We have submitted to the buyer's seal quality criteria of the Händlerbund Management AG, which can be viewed at:https://www.haendlerbund.de/
5. Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. Prices and payment methods
6.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3. Costs incurred for transferring money Transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions are to be borne by you in cases in which the delivery takes place in an EU member state, but the payment has been initiated outside the European Union.e.
6.4. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.5. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. Terms of delivery
7.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2. As far as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise appointed to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, delivery and dispatch are at your risk.
8. Statutory warranty rights
The liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions, Part I.).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specializing in IT law and are constantly checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. For more information, see:https://www.haendlerbund.de/
last update: 27.10.2020